Our Refund policy is in accordance with Consumer Affairs Victoria which may change from time to time. We do take care to ensure that your products arrives in excellent condition. Very occasionally an item may sustain damage in transit through no fault of anyone.
Please follow these steps so we can assist you promptly and rectify the situation should a damaged or faulty item be received.
1. It is best to take a photo of the damaged packaging and item. Send it to email@example.com so we can assess the damages and send out a replacement to you.
2. If the item is damaged, faulty, or incorrect, then please call us on 03 56222 760 (Sandra) or Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to advise us and we will happily provide you with a refund or replacement.
You are welcome to:
- Replace it for the same item
- Exchange for a similar or another item to the same value
- Receive a store credit
- Refund to the original card or account used.
- Visit our Baa Baa Wool store and either exchange, receive a store credit, receive a Gift Voucher, receive a refund or choose another item.
We are unable to change the address or redirect the parcel once the item has physically left our premises.
Please note that no parcels can be redirected during transit, and it is also not the responsibility of the courier to advise the whereabouts when the parcel will be left.
Please be advised that there are delays in delivering parcels due to COVID-19.
Standard Delivery with Australia Post is $9.99
Express Delivery with Australia Post is $19.99 and $24.99 for Regional and Remote areas.
Please note that;- We are unable to Refund the Cost of Express Post Delivery if there are delays through the system. Please note that reduced staffing arrangements at delivery centres and increased parcel shipping have contributed to this.
A Signature is No Longer Required for a delivery or Post Office Collection. Also couriers are asking for name details of the receiver and they are signing on your behalf as the goods are handed over.
During COVID-19 our team use hand sanitisers and regularly wipe over all surfaces with recommended sanitizing solutions, wipes and spray.
Masks are worn both in the warehouse and at store level.
We make it our business to provide a safe and clean environment for all in accordance with the Health Authority.
Please note to avoid Re-Delivery Costs when no-one is present at the said address we recommend that the goods be sent to a business address.
If there is a “Redelivery” put in place by the Provider then those costs will need to be met by you.
Should you give permission for a parcel to be left at an unattended premises, Baa Baa Wool will not be held to account for the safety and liability of the goods should the goods be stolen or lost after the couriers have recorded that the parcel has been “successfully delivered”.